News

Sunday 15 December 2019

Suzu Hirose was selected as “The most beautiful face in 2019”


Actress Suzu Hirose (21) was selected as “The most beautiful face in 2019” at “VOCE BEST COSMETICS AWARDS 2019” in Tokyo on the 13th. Throughout the year, the topic of beauty in the beauty world was selected, and it was selected from the beauty magazine "VOCE" (Kodansha) as a person who had a great influence.

Hirose appeared in a pure white dress. When I smiled with the memorial trophy and asked about the award's impression, I was impressed, “Thank you.

This year, he experienced the morning drama “Natsuzora” and the stage of his first challenge, and said, “There were many sites in Nagachoba. It was a fresh year different from the past.” He showed a smile, saying, “I became patient. There were many moments when I stood.”

Also, the first mother role in Natsuzora. “I had a daughter (laughs). It was fresh because there were so many students,” she said. That said, it seems to be all good memories. “It was cute. I was a child of elementary school and I was playing with them all the time so that I thought my mental age was getting closer. It became a special existence. He talked radiantly.

Christmas is approaching, but “every year, it ’s all over” (laughs). He said he would n’t eat cake or chicken, and he tweeted, “I want to feel Christmas with some food. But what should I do?”

The award was selected by “VOCE”, and Hirose was selected this year. In the past, Bijo Kiritani (16), Kyoko Fukada (17), and Haruka Ayase (18) have been awarded.

In addition, the hair cosmetics artist, beauty journalist, editorial staff, etc. scored all the cosmetics released this year and decided the best cosmetics for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment